Solutions for Your Concrete Flooring
Concrete Polishing Why Polished Concrete?
- Requires little maintenance compared to other floor coverings or coatings without using harsh chemicals
- High abrasion resistance to high pedestrian traffic
- Cost-efficient with high-gloss, makes it perfect for retail stores, offices, grocery stores, etc.
- Offers low impact on the environment, with a smaller carbon footprint compared to other floorings
- Reduces lighting requirements with high-gloss reflectivity
Epoxy Flooring Why Epoxy Floor Coating System?
First, there are many epoxy floor systems to pick from like metallic epoxy, quartz floor, MMA or methyl methacrylate flooring, and more which is best for you. We can help you.
- Wide range of color options to select from and combine
- Superior abrasion and chemical resistance
- Increased traction
- Typically uses in manufacturing, retail showrooms, residential floors, and garages
- Quartz flooring meets USDA, FDA, and OSHA standards
Stone and Terrazzo Restoration
- We can restore your dull floor to look like new or better
- First, test the substrate to see what natural stone-like marble, limestone, granite, or terrazzo floor-like concrete or epoxy terrazzo you have
- Then mechanically grind, hone, and polish the floor
- Clean and repair
- We can also seal the floor and grout lines for protection.
- Also, for terrazzo, we can repair damaged holes or cut-outs.
- We can match-aggregate and color of your terrazzo floor.